Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Nerves, the Nerves

Argh tomorrow I have my first technical interview. Ouch... This will be the first time I interview having my masters and using my masters. I'm freaking nervous! So I'm going to print out all of my paperwork then I'm going to set out my interview outfit of choice... and as a woman, holy crap can we address the problem of what to freaking wear............. and then I'm gonna shave my legs cause nothing makes a girl feel powerful like having smooth legs... right? I feel like my bowels are turning to liquid at the thought of tomorrow.... but I wanted to lose weight anyway. Pray for me.......... lift me up in your prayers....