Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 8, 2016

Let's Pray

Okay my sweet hookers, it's time to start a new project together. We can do this. We gonna start praying for our spouses. Aaaaaand u single hookers.... U gonna pray for your future spouse! I found this great guideline.... Accept I don't wanta use her written prayers.... I'm challenging us to write our own. I grabbed s little notebook to stash by my bed and my goal is to write out a little specific prayer for my man. 


1. His wife - me... Cause I need God to strengthen me to do this right
2. His walk with the Lord
3. His work and career
4. His voice and his tongue
5. His faith and attitude
6. His mind and outlook
7. His choices
8. His finances 
9. His heart and health
10. His senses 
11. His marriage
12. His obedience 
13. His joy
14. His peace
15. His patience 
16. His kindness
17. His goodness
18. His self control 
19. His wisdom
20. His honesty
21. His spiritual leadership
22. His trust
23. His example
24. His influences and friends
25. His repentance 
26. His protection 
27. His courage and humility
28. His habits 
29. His past
30. His future 

Ok. Let's do this. So often I hear people complaining about their spouse or their marriage. God starts the change with US!!!!! Let's strength out spouse and our marriages which strengthen our home and kids and family!