Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dang Saturday, you rocked

My man got him a sweet one in Montana today. Hello jerky!!!
The girls and I spent time attempting to get a handle on the leaves. Fall has fallen... All up in my yard. 
Molded pumpkins don't burn so well and this poorly made fire pit that previous owners built is useless lol. Time to raze it and put in a big ole swing. 
After hours spent chasing us around the yard, my little man was wore out... 

Foot surgery next month looks like I get my Myrphy man back and Max will go on the road with dad... Trading dogs, but they make us happy.