Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, August 15, 2015

Proximity

I spent today shopping with my daughters and my sweet mother in law. We had hair cuts scheduled and then we needed a few things for school clothes. The idea that my mother in law would be coming along for the ride was amazing to me.... and oh my mercy.... this is really the first time we have lived close to family and I'm just humbled by the joy. I have my mother randomly dropping by after work this evening to look at a piece of furniture I picked up to work on.... just dropping in. Before, we scheduled for weeks and months to get time together and now we are 12 minutes from each other. If you can feel the emotion in the room? Then we are on the same page....

God has amazing amazing timing and I'm so blessed.