Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Doing it my way....

We have almost finished unpacking our home here in Oklahoma. I can't believe that we are living in our house here. The humidity will take some time to get used to but mercy it's beautiful outside. The gorgeous trees and the beauty of air conditioning. I'm within driving distance of a Sonic and a grocery store that carries a million products for GF. It's a good thing! I managed to get my internet and cable up.... including an old school phone so I can buzz people in the gate. I still need to get closets set up and frankly that scares me. We are so beyond the point of a single rod, I'ma need some tension rods and cubes for socks and etc. Lots of new and exciting changes coming.... Madz (Princess) homeschooling rest of high school and starting college early. Meri (Duchess) is learning drums to go along with her saxophone and starting her school in August. All in all, life is amazingly awesome.

Prays please as we close on our Utah house this week. Selling that gorgeous completely remodel led house after 8 long years.