Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, May 9, 2014

I leave tomorrow peeps

Tomorrow, I'll have breakfast with my babies. I'll corner Dave in a closet for some sugars ;) and then I'll wave them off. Princess has her last high school softball game tomorrow in a nearby town. Dave and Duchess are going to cheer her on while I load up on a puddle jumper plane at our tiny airport here in the middle of nowhere Montana.

I'll get to a bigger city also in Montana where I'll be bored till my flight takes off again. This time going to Seattle. Woohooo..... Very excited

My husband, the impossibly awesome Dave is sending me on a cruise with my BFF.

Why?

Ummm I've been a military wife and staying home with our babies while he toured the world.... and I got my Masters this year..... and it's a huge surprise and he freaking loves me.

He upgraded my flights to first class, so this girl will be happy happy happy and hopefully not as gassy as I am now. I'm anxious about traveling alone hence gas. Reality.

I'll come home with pics and updates and everything.

Otherwise we've been boring and blessed as usual. Hope you and yours are wonderful