Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, April 3, 2014

Duuuuuude I'm Out

Count me out for cardio. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get involved in full time gym works.... I'm just not in. My bff who is also preparing for our cruise in 36 days texts me, I'm gonna do the 30 day shed.... gonna kick ass. Good lord, I'm tired thinking about looking that up on the Internet. This damn surgery, the down part is you are drained constantly. I have no energy and the pain just wears at you! It's hard and I'll stop whining for the day. lol  Huge update tomorrow with pics, we've been busy