Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, March 22, 2014

Assisted update

Thanks to my shoulder I'm stuck using my phone's microphone as a way to attempt to blog this week because my shoulder is a painful bitch and hurts a lot. Fun stuff the kids and I have managed to make it to spring without killing each other been stuck in the house princesses trying out for the high school varsity softball team she made the JV team and hopefully she can get a spot on the varsity team bounce back-and-forth small-town living at its finest Chinese for games of play for varsity and she can letter as a freshman that be pretty cool for we leave here. 


Duchess has managed to fall in love with the hunger games series we've watched both hunger games movies even though I thought it was a little violent far she's addicted to the books her head in the book she's accomplished no chores no piano no saxophone no nothing she's read she is definitely my daughter. 

No word on the move front but looks like we'll be heading to North Dakota come summer I'm still on for my cruise in May with my BFF FF forever it's my first cruise. 

Our retail stores going well we've had several trunk shows this month and for the year were actually showing profit which is kind of a problem so that means I need to buy some more material or trailer or possibly something ridiculously expensive because i don't want to show a profit yet. Hello taxes but I'll take that blessing!!!!! 

It amazes me sometime how simple our life is how blessed we are definitely come along way but the Lord has had his hand on us. We try hard to keep it simple and make it about the kids. When we do that, we tend to do pretty darn well. 

Sorry again for the rambling but the microphone tends to do what it wants to do and writes what it wants to write. 

At least I can blog more than three or four sentences and a bunch pictures this way I'll try to talk slower and less southern so maybe it'll get all the words right.