Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bad Murther&^%$%^&

It was a long long day. I've managed to slowly drag myself through my week. My surgery is this Wed and frankly it can't come soon enough. So freaking hurting. However there have been setbacks.... driving is painful at this point.... but I can't brag enough on my husband. This poor bastard has hugged me when I just wanta cry cause I hurt. He chastises the kids when I have to do laundry or chores because they aren't helping enough. He orders dinner when I don't look like I have energy. Seriously, I am so freaking blessed in my husband. He's my person. I really need to work on being a most awesome amazing wife to him.

Sidetracked.... anyway, tonight I asked him to drive me to the store after Chinese food dinner. See today three different light bulbs blew. It was a house of semi darkness.......

And since it's an icy mess outside and I tend to fall alot, Dave is walking me past the back of his truck to help me in the passenger side....

Me: What's that smell....

Dave: I'ma bad murtherfucker

Me: Yo, you farted?

Dave: Nope, Got me a severed head in the back of the truck

Me: Ummmmm human?

Dave: nah, picked up my deer

Lord help me.....