Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, October 28, 2012

Week in picture review

Drooling over my Studman...who has been working his butt off. Managed to get out of my pjs and dress for church. We scouted some hunting areas. They hot their tags bought. Duch had her first Halloween party. Prin headed out hunting. Duch had her last soccer game, we froze watching that crap cause according to her only bad moms sit in a heated truck to watch.... so I wrapped up and sat fieldside...I'm a sucker. Spent yesterday evening riding with Dave when he took some equipment to his guys in the field... he cracks me up. Also noted some weird stuff on the shelves, while shopping at she local wally store an hour and half from here. Started snowing here and we seeing temps in low 20s. I hate that.