Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, February 21, 2012

White Crap

So we got a little of the white crap.
My poor little garden knome.... I'm beginning to think I should move him inside next to the fireplace. But then again, after losing that damn bowl game, he may have to just represent outside. Not that I'm bitter at all.........

 So after weeks of pretty clear and light snow that melts immediately upon hitting the ground days, we had a doozie of a storm push through. We got some white crap on the ground. And it just kept coming all day long.

 Luckily my girls have a loving mother who will heat up a truck, and drive them to the bus stop down the road. Otherwise that 3/4 of a mile walk would have been chill-y this morning.

 Dude, the snow looks like that stupid ice cream/yogurt bead stuff they sell you at the mall. You know dippin' dots? Yeah, check out the little balls of snow on my porch.

And just to prove my point, this is my road. On the side of my mountain, driving back from dropping the kids at the bus stop. 4x4 comes in handy yo.......

I'll be back later. I have a paper to write. Oh the joys of school.