Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, January 16, 2012

Internal Monolouge 7,342

I think we are all aware of my notorious internal monolouge and soundtrack tendencies. Yep, I'm a freak. But an okay with herself freak so bite me. As if I don't have a million songs, stories, daydreams and pervy comments running through my head at any given time.... I just got my greedy little hands on Nickleback's latest song.

Hello luver........

I heart Nickleback.

So since I've not been sleeping all that way (snort), I've started jotting down ideas and random snippets of crap that run through my head......... I have enough materials for 47 books. FUN!

Seriously though, my goal is to find somewhere to volunteer my time soon so I can hoist myself out of my inner monolouge and interact. (sigh, I'd really rather go to the dentist without pain meds) This will be good for me, right?

With all that crap floating around in there, how come it can get lonely in my head?