Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, January 13, 2012

I'm A Perv

Yeah so I'm turning 35 this year.

For just a second can I ask you something?

HOW THE F*CK DID THAT HAPPEN?

Okay I feel better. Cause I don't feel almost 35. I'm thinking I look almost 35 but if you agree with me, I'll spit in your oatmeal so shut it.

Anyway, so I'm bored and can't sleep. All due to a pesky little accident this morning: me, taking trash down the road to our dumpster (cause I live in the freaking BOONIES), jeep rear cargo door slamming down and busting open my head, so I slept pretty much all day to rid myself of the headache. It's better but dang how long will that crap last...... Anyho (typo but I'm keeping it)

I'm trolling my facebook profile, you know my real one not my H4G one........ duh, sorting pictures into different albums and locking old ones so there aren't like 7k pics up there cause that is just wrong you know. (and if you have that many, clean that crap up!)

I come across some old pics in there. When Dave and I were dating..... yeah and I'm totally sitting here drooling thinking dayum that boy is hawt.

And I realize, holy shit he was like 19 at the time and I'm drooling over technically a 19 year old. I'm too old for that shit. right?

I just feel dirty.

Reminder: call Dave tomorrow and tell him how hawt he is.