Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, August 29, 2011

Music is My Drug

I have a serious music problem. I live my entire life to a soundtrack. If you're talking to me, I'm probably thinking the lyrics of a song that either goes with what you're saying or else some that relate to what I think of what you're saying.

Cause I've noticed that very few people actually say what they are thinking. You know they are pondering, you can see it cross their eyes but what comes out their mouth usually doesn't match their eyes. I think it's called a "filter", I apparently don't have one of those. Ebay?

Anyway, tonight I've rediscovered my love for Foo Fighters and stumbled across Breaking Benjamin (seriously, check out "Forget It"). Totally just wasted 15 minutes of sleep time while I'm waiting for my ipod to update with some Hinder too.

Cause heaven help me if I don't have my ipod charged and loaded tomorrow.

Shhhh.... I'm one of those that wears their hair down in their face so I can hide my earbuds. If I walk past you in Walmart and don't have my kids with me.... and I ignore you.... don't take it personal, I'm jamming out.

It's me, not you.

I blame the fact that I have very few people to actually talk to. At work, I talk at people. At home, I talk at people (kiddos) unless it's about disney channel or school gossip then we actually converse it seems (I speak tween and pre-tween, do you?) but otherwise nobody actually talks TO me. Or WITH me.

I spend way too much time with my internal monolouge. ;) I have a song for that too.