Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Official

I just pressed submit on my first test. It's official, I'm an MBA student now. I'm only taking one class this term and I am so thankful that I was smart enough to do that with all the other stuff I juggle. Kinda exciting though to get all my first week's stuff done and then close that book. Whew! Now I can go do laundry, paint my toes, do the dishes, lay out clothes for tomorrow and change about 7 light bulbs that blew today. Good grief. All aboard the crazy train beeches!

Psssst: Dave turn your shite in and get some sleep. (Cause while we're in the same program, taking the same damn term, luckily I changed my teacher so we aren't having to share the same exact class. Cause that would just be awkward. :(

Peace, Love and Lizzards!