Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Today....cause we couldn't cram more into this day if I tried

So this morning was Billy camp, and afterwards we came home to veg on the couch before I drug my lazy self outside to clean out my jeep. Which led to Prin going missing when she was suppose to be doing laundry. But I found her, hiding in the far corner of the yard, doing her daily pitching drills.

Love this shot, coming up off the ground to get that strength.


Then I embraced my inner mechanic (shut up!) and fixed the wiring problem when my tail lights refused to go off. I only got stuck under the dash once. Yeah me!

Afterwards, after only three "you're ass had better be on the way over here" texts from B, we went swimming with her fam. Her 'rents were in town so I got to meet them. Fun!


B, the photo harpy, taking a million and one shots that will end up on facebook later tonight. I looked like roasted ass so I'm sure I"ll be untagging myself.


Our softball girls! Exhausted after a full day of field time then swimming.


Did I mention that we be in southeast Texas, close enough to the Louisiana border to spit...? Yeah, we eat a shitton of these things. And afterwards, I put their little corpes on my fingers and did my off-broadway show of "yo boudreaux, watch this".... it was hysterical, really....okay, probably not.

 My waterbugs.

And yep, that stuff is still dark. Cool.