Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, April 10, 2011

Huh!

So I'm 33 swiftly approaching 34. And I just realized something this morning, I'm completely comfortable in my skin. WTF? Seriously, it took 33 years to figure out who I am, what I like, and what I want? Life coach I'll never be.

But you couldn't pay me to do my previous 33 years over. Take those bitches and run far from me!!!! Run!

If only I could pass this on to my girls but sadly it doesn't work that way huh? I'd give anything to have them reach the point in their life where their worth isn't determined by who they are to the people around them, where they know what they want from their life and how they want to live their life and make no excuses/apologies for it, or better yet... to give a rip about what people around them think or expect from them. Instead I'll guide them and hope that they reach this point sometime long before I did.

Deep thoughts when I should be writing..... back to paper!