Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Monday, December 13, 2010

I B Busy....

I know it drives you nuts not knowing what's going on with me......but I b busy, no worries, lol. I have spent a ton of time in the last two weeks....applying for local jobs, getting local jobs then getting a call that the job is kaput because of a hiring freeze. So I took a class to sub in our local school district, since I'm at the schools all the freaking time. I almost have all my qualifications up to date, transcript should be here tomorrow and then I'll be ready to do my FBI fingerprinting so hopefully will be able to start subbing, cause I like the high school mostly, lol.

But this week I've been working like a dog in the 2nd grade doing door decorating for the Christmas contest, Doing bulletin boards and helping her with holiday projects for the upcoming party, which I had to pass on overseeing cause I'm also roommom for Princess' 6th grade class and they got me first. So I'm knee deep in planning all the way around.

 Sneaky teacher snapped me and my helpers working hard. Confession: these two were driving everyone nuts and I got tired of correcting them, so I put them to work. Strangely they got quiet and starting helping out! I rock.

So cause I'm a maverick, I didn't do a Christmas door per say.......hee hee. I did a winter door so we could leave that bad boy up till Feb. Whew! The other room mom's are beside themselves, cause I'm bringing the threat baby.

Seriously though, I do have a job interview tomorrow, please say a prayer for me.......this one would be helpful!

Back soon, I have to finish my italian sausage spaghetti dinner.