Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Bad Child

Everyone has one child that is just bad. I don't care how much you himhaw back and forth over it, you just have one that is bad as shit. One that you look at and think, I'm in trouble. Deep deep trouble.

Murphy is my bad child.

He has become the laughing stock of the rv park. You know its bad when he is too redneck for the rv park. I've noticed that people laugh, literally stand back and watch us go by with him for his walks.

Everyone knows his name.

Unlike Cheers, it's because we're constantly getting onto him, to stop that or don't eat the lesh or to leave that other dog alone or why are you barking at a tire? It's pretty back.

We've been told by two people now that he makes their day. That is very very not good people. He is my bad child. He might not be the future felon but he's my bad child.

Who I adore and babytalk to, so really what does it matter? right?