Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Friday, August 3, 2007

We Occassionally Eat Out...

And I do mean occassionally, as in not a drive through. Since Princess is leaving us to go to science camp (yep, totally comfortable making a nerd out of her!) we were out and about the other night procuring some of the things she'll need....like a daypack, different froma backpack? How? Anyway, so since I'm on a diet (read past posts, sigh) I kept veto-ing places where I knew I wouldn't and couldn't be faithful to my diet, until I got outvoted.

Hello, pasta joint complete with trolley....which of course we had to wait on a table to eat in even though there were empty tables everywhere else, kids......

It was going great. Cause we love carbs....bring on the pasta. We kept busy yaking and coloring as we awaited our food.

Taking cheesy pictures while the waiter looked down my shirt....ewwww babyfaced 18 year olds are so not my cup of tea....

Until Princess let her mouth write a check her butt couldn't cash....that got her here......in the lap....I don't even like to go there, cause it means your arse is grass!!!!




Duchess was just happy that it wasn't her in trouble!
All in all, it was great.......until my plate arrived. Turns out the special I ordered with the really cool name with angel haired pasta with very little sauce (tasty actually) and spinach and peppers and one seriously long sausage........to keep this site G-rated I can't post a picture, it was graphic in shape.
I giggled the entire time I ate..........