Southern girl plowing her way through life making the rules up as she goes. Warning: likes to bake, curse, quote movies/literature, is tattooed, married to The Man and mother of two girls. We bring new meaning to the "griswald way of life". Come along for the ride!



Sunday, November 5, 2006

The Hunt Is On



The Man came back and took us all out for a night of seafood and shopping. I love this man. Does he know his girls or what? Duchess bypassed fries in favor of broccoli with her shrimp last night! The waiter was like, huh? Not to mention, she was Snow White last night, for her "date" with dad. I'm surprised they didn't ask me to sit at another table.

Started my day off doing laundry, which led to dishes, which led to cleaning out my fridge. It's been a year since I did this...OMG. Does anyone regularly think to clean their fridge? Or am I just that bad at housework?

We decided to skip out on the trip out of town, we'll wait and if he is offered the job then we'll go see the place. Spent all of last night online job hunting together. For myself, a job has always come easy, I'm administrative office help. For The Man, job hunting is turning out to be a full time job, dear Lord. Say a prayer, we're working it!

The girls made muffins the other night for Princess' class. This went great until we put them in the oven and left the kitchen to do nails. The first clue of trouble was the black smoke (amazingly the alarm did not go off). Turns out the whole pan of muffins were on fire, in the oven. WTF? So yeah we dumped the whole shabang. But here are the cutest pics of my chefs.